In a world dominated by people with outstanding abilities to combat against evil
They are called “Heroes”. They venture and fight back against monsters that threaten humanity. They have many names for them, for example, [Knights], [Archers], [Mages] and many more
But what about the others?
The people who got the short end of the stick? [Farmer], [Tailor], [Merchant]. Could they become a hero?
Could a [Chef] fight against a [Knight] equally?
Could a [Librarian] perform magic like a [Mage]?
Could a [Miner] fight against an unkillable beast?
Join Earth, an overly idealistic boy who has aspirations of becoming a hero but constantly shunned by society because of his class being a [Chef]
Joined by other rejects of this cruel society of discrimination and inferiority, they will surpass every obstacle on the path of becoming a hero
As they always come up with odd ways to prove themselves that it doesn’t matter who you are, you can be a hero if you try!
What does it take to be a hero?
- We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 6: Because It's The Right Thing To Do! September 1, 2023
- We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 5: Human Greed September 1, 2023
- We're Almost A Hero! : Chapter 4: No Time To Relax September 1, 2023
- We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 3: Reading Magic Is Strong?! September 1, 2023
- We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 2: Let's Level Up! September 1, 2023
- We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 1: I Want to be a Hero! September 1, 2023
- "We're Almost A Hero!: Chapter 7: Uneasy Alliance" September 1, 2023