Once, the sun shone brightly on Azlant. Until came the Whitemoon, to steal mankind’s light and condemn it to eternal darkness.
Valdemar Verney is a sorcerer with a dream: to find a new world for his people to settle, one where the sky isn’t a ceiling made of stone. But in the underground empire of Azlant, dissent is never tolerated. Brought before one of the undead Dark Lords, Valdemar is offered a choice he cannot refuse. Meanwhile, the swordswoman Marianne Reynard is given a mission: to investigate a dead cult with a few mysteries left to unravel.
Both are looking for the truth, though they might regret finding it; for many cultists, monsters, and cosmic horrors stand in their way. They’ll just have to kill them all.
Cover by Vitaly S. Alexius.
- Underland News: Ku, Book Removal, Side-story November 17, 2022
- Underland II Pre-Orders + Takedown Notice November 24, 2022
- Underland Blood I: Baptism by Fire / Ebook Release November 17, 2022
- 33: Bones of Steel November 17, 2022
- 32: Calling Card November 17, 2022
- 3: Marianne November 17, 2022
- 2: The Dark Lord November 17, 2022
- 1: Beneath the Earth November 17, 2022