However something strange happened, he wasn’t evicted from the game! He knew he had to be dead, so how was he playing the game? And more importantly, if the game ejects you for 24 hours after you die in the game, what would happen to him if he died? Come join the adventure as a lost soul fights for his very survival in what should have only been a game, in Trapped: Online!
This is my first story posted online, i figured i might as well give it a try since i love writing. It’ll be reader interactive because if you guys have any interesting ideas that you’d like to see, and they go with where the story is going, I’d be more than happy to put them in and try to make them work. However you have to post what you want to happen. Enjoy!
- Prologue: And the world comes crashing down September 3, 2023
- Poll September 3, 2023
- Chapter 6: Life in the mines September 3, 2023
- Chapter 5: Hi Ho Hi Ho, Down the mine I go September 3, 2023
- Chapter 4: Time to make some money September 3, 2023
- Chapter 3: Time to break a broken character September 3, 2023
- Chapter 2: Character Creation September 3, 2023
- Chapter 1: Really weird old man September 3, 2023