I was seventeen years old, isolated, and with a ridiculous amount of social ineptitude. There was very little that I had experienced outside of anger and resentment.
I was crippled, someone lacking six of the seven Medians. For 7 years I had toiled and wept, until finally, finally, my resolve hardened into stone.
My resentment burning. My anger searing. And it was aimed at one group of people. One group of people that ruined everything I’ve ever known, hells, everything I ever will know!
So I left, left a family that controls more planets than the next three empires, and I felt free.
And I knew, with that freedom, without those shackles, I would be UNSTOPPABLE.
A story where there are no perfect companions to help and carry you through turmoil. A story that tells the truth behind loneliness. Once you’re alone, you truly are alone. And once it sets in, once society pounds it in – it sticks.
Give it a try. Despite what the synopsis alludes to, he’ll be insanely powerful by the time we work our way out of the plot.
Starting plot is enchanter-based schooling. Bit of “alchemy”. Will develop into the perfect face-slapping.
Try to get through to the 3rd chapter.
Oh, and I feel the need to include this –––––– NO HAREM.
[Synopsis is temporary. – 4th rework.]
[Chapters average 3k words.]
[There will be a lot of betrayals. A lot of manipulations. And a lot of hopeful good doing more harm than good to our MC.]
- Chapter 10 - Of Legionnaires and Quivering September 1, 2023
- Chapter 9 - Of Ferocity and Unreasonably Massive Buildings September 1, 2023
- Chapter 8 - Of Conversations and Philosophy September 1, 2023
- Chapter 7 - Of Politics and Great Big Sobs September 1, 2023
- Chapter 6 - Of Shirts and Schemes September 1, 2023
- Chapter 5 - Of Bronze Gods and Heavy Hearts September 1, 2023
- Chapter 4 - Of Ire and Standardized Units September 1, 2023
- Chapter 3 - Of Monies and Pork September 1, 2023
- Chapter 2 - Of Sorrow and Royalty September 1, 2023
- Chapter 1 - Of Dreams and Deceptively Influential Parchment September 1, 2023