After the 3rd Great World War also known as the ‘Great Nuclear War’, 60% of the Earth’s population was wiped out. But because of the raditions the remaining 40 % was evolved.
500 years after the great world war, world changed completely. Somewhere in a dark alley, a boy covered in blood was rescued by a policeman during his patrol. Who is this boy? Why is he injured so seriously?