In the far future the planet earth is full, and thanks to 3 key technologies, genetic manipulation, cryosleep, and advanced space engines, humanity builds deep space spaceships and launch themselves to the unknown confines of space to forge a new future away from home.
Follow our young engineer Erik as he starts on his first job at the young age of 60 years old in future earth where humans will live hundreds of years, he will reach an unknown place with his spaceship by accident and to survive he will have no choice but to explore alien structures and hunt dangerous monsters to get stronger, making alliances with the locals in more than friendly terms sometimes.
The protagonist is a young 60 years old “young” engineer, he’s easy-going and a good guy, he’s been trained so he will know what he’s doing most of the time, in “Chapter 1 – A New Beginning” he will explain more, as a human from the future where bodies are just flesh containers, he’s fairly openminded (kinda like “Altered Carbon” from Netflix, but different, you can go one day to a genetic center, pay, and get inside a liquid tank and then, the next time you open your eyes your body has already changed, then you get your ticket and go home just like that, but combat modifications would be regulated).
Hi, NirvanaPenguin here, suggestions on the story are welcome, this is a book I’m gonna write for fun and to get better at writing in preparation for a story I will start next year.
Wanna send me a tip?
A quick heads-up about the tags:
tags: FirstContact, alien, mystery, technology, AI, DesignedIntelligence, Waterworld, ARK, cooking, hunting, gathering, KingdomBuilding, alliances, leviathan, genetics, FromWeakToStrong, AlienReproduction, lewd, r18, genderswap, Futanari, HappySex, genetics, teaching, mechanics, FuturisticTechnologies, weakToStrong, cautiousProtagonist.
‘…’ –> mental dialog
“…” –> out loud dialog
[…] –> voice inside his head
but it will be clear during the book, the story might be slow for some, but i didn’t wanna do a “10 years later” kinda crap and then strong to go explore, but he will slowly get there.
The book cover was drawn by myself(not the background though), I will try to make or pay someone to make a cooler one in the future though.
Inspiration for the octopeople.
– Asari from Mass Effect.
– sea horses.
– subnautica all beings reproduce that way.
- Prologue: September 1, 2023
- Chapter 16 - Sharing is caring (+18) September 1, 2023
- Chapter 15 - Sharing the moment (+18) September 1, 2023
- Chapter 14 – (+18) September 1, 2023
- Chapter 13 - Base Development and Exploration September 1, 2023
- Chapter 12 - Foraging September 1, 2023
- Chapter 11 - Recovery September 1, 2023
- Chapter 10 – New Equipment September 1, 2023
- Chapter 9 - Nursing September 1, 2023
- Chapter 8 - Naming September 1, 2023
- Chapter 7 - Creating Trust September 1, 2023
- Chapter 6 – Attempt at Communication September 1, 2023
- Chapter 5 - First Encounter September 1, 2023
- Chapter 4 - Settling Down part 2 September 1, 2023
- Chapter 3 - Settling Down September 1, 2023
- Chapter 2 - A New Home September 1, 2023
- Chapter 1 - A New Beginning September 1, 2023