An astronaut set out on the voyage to colonize Mars. Thanks to an unexpected accident he is lost to the void of space. He awakens bloodied in his spacesuit in an unknown forest. The crows warning him to run from a demon dead set to turn him into a corpse. He must now survive in a world that defies his scientific understandings whose technological era seems to be years in the past.
He’s not the hero of this new world. He was neither a special nor an important individual. Can he use his knowledge of the modern world to give him an edge?
A girl bullied by the darkness of society. Pushed to her mental limits and bound to escape finds her salvation under the hands of a complete stranger. Will she be able to follow in his steps, or will he forsake her like many before?
In an era where magic is worshiped, kingdoms colonize, and gunpowder has begun its mass production.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: September 2, 2023
- Chapter 7: Drugs and Information/ A little farmer girl would finally visit the city! September 2, 2023
- Chapter 6: A Farm Girl’s Tragedy / I met a hero and it was my fault his dad died! September 2, 2023
- Chapter 5: Language Barrier / I will finally run away! September 2, 2023
- Chapter 4: Pain and Insanity / I didn’t want any of that to happen. September 2, 2023
- Chapter 3: Hemorrhaging Wounds / I found monsters in the mountain’s forest. September 2, 2023
- Chapter 2: Planetary Interloper / My painful memories as a little farmer girl. September 2, 2023
- Chapter 1: Notes of a Prologue September 2, 2023