Will is poor. This is a fact he does not like about himself. Even back at his home village he was considered poor, but poor in the big city means something completely different than poor in a small village… It means ten hour days of hard manual labor with barely enough money to survive, and poor living conditions. He’s sick of it, and desperate for change.
Perhaps that was what made him decide to spend such a large portion of his savings on a mysterious potion from that beggar… That, and it seemed so special when he held it. But ever since that day, he’s been having the strangest dreams… And the work is really starting to take a toll on his body…
Author’s Note: I wasn’t sure which mature content warnings I should put on this novel, as I’m pretty much pantsing the story. I’m putting them there mostly as a percaution, but also to not limit myself as to where the story can go.
This is my first time writing and publishing anything substantial. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- Chapter 10: An Underground Kitchen September 2, 2023
- Chapter 9: Planning an Expedition, part 2 September 2, 2023
- Chapter 8: Planning an Expedition, Part 1. September 2, 2023
- Chapter 7: Late Night Discovieries September 2, 2023
- Chapter 6: Questioning September 2, 2023
- Chapter 5: Unbelievable September 2, 2023
- Chapter 4: Something Never Seen Before September 2, 2023
- Chapter 3: First Impressions and other Lies September 2, 2023
- Chapter 2: Bargaining is Hard September 2, 2023
- Chapter 1: An Ending, And a New Beginning September 2, 2023