Lucas was reborn in an unfamiliar world, with too many holes in his memory and several in his eight-legged body. That he remained dead was only the beginning of his horror.
No longer human, he struggles to hold on to what little of him remains as sinister forces assail him from without and within.
But not all is lost for his fading humanity, as a light in the darkness appears in the shape of a strange little girl that hides as many dark secrets as Lucas’ forbidden memories.
Together, a monster that was once a man and child that may be monster searches for solace in a world that hates them.
Follow Lucas and his unlikely companions as they adventure across a world filled with untold dangers, where his ineptitude at upholding a shred of humanity leaves death and desolation behind no matter what he tries.
It is no wonder, as everything they do seems so bloody evil.
It is also a comedy… well, maybe just a little but not really. But it is not Grimdark, even if it might appear as such (I blame the cover). There will be lighthearted moments and humor spread between the action, gore, and ‘horror’.
This is also not a Dungeon Core story, though there will be elements and mentions of it throughout the story.
- Chapter 8: Food for Choice September 2, 2023
- Chapter 7: Resistance? What Resistance? September 2, 2023
- Chapter 6: Dead Siblings Society September 2, 2023
- Chapter 5: Kin September 2, 2023
- Chapter 4: Whispers in the Dark September 2, 2023
- Chapter 3: Cranking the Legs September 2, 2023
- Chapter 2: Cave and the Dark September 2, 2023
- Chapter 1: Dead Awakening September 2, 2023