Death isn’t always the end, and sometimes we mistake it for a short nap at the end of a very long, and very stressful day.
A frontier village was unnecessarily put to the sword. A father stoked the fires of war to punish an errant daughter, and perhaps set her straight, but as often happens when fire is applied in a measure too much: it can get rather out of hand.
Nobody was supposed to die that day… but the village burned all the same, and the woman she loved was among the dead! Enraged, and seized with inspiration, she became something new, something stronger, and she will have her revenge!
- Chapter 7: Wherein A Sheep Is Almost Sacrificed For Science September 1, 2023
- Chapter 6: Wherein The Monster Inside Shows Me Up September 1, 2023
- Chapter 5: Wherein We Face The Fact That I Ate A Man September 1, 2023
- Chapter 4: Wherein A Frank Discussion Is Rudely Interrupted September 1, 2023
- Chapter 3: Wherein I Finally Arrive At The Unpleasant Truth September 1, 2023
- Chapter 2: Wherein Reality And I Enter An Odd Relationship September 1, 2023
- Chapter 1: Wherein I Rage Against Reality September 1, 2023