Victor Norman died. And then he was reincarnated into another world by a powerful entity and given awesome skills. So far so good. He thought that fun days of adventure awaited him like any other protagonist that found themselves in a similar situation. He thought that he would be unrivalled and free. He thought that his new life in a magical world would be easy. So why is it that things are turning out this way?
Hello, author here~. If you are willing to read this story, I’ll warn that I am writing this story purely on a whim, with very little planning and purely for my enjoyment. I don’t know how things will turn out but let’s hope they will go well~. I will be giving my other story that will be rewritten and renamed later priority so there won’t be consistent releases but I’ll do my best not to drop it or put it on hiatus for too long.
Beware that this story will (maybe) contain: gore (moderate amounts), profanity (moderate amounts), litRPG elements, (probably) logical plot holes.
It won’t contain (a lot of): politics, romance (mm, likely not much), harem.
As for the warnings about gore, profanity, sexual content and traumatising content, I don’t know what I will put in there so it’s not necessarily true that they will be present.
I do not own the picture. If you have the rights for it, please contact me and I’ll take it down
- Side Chapter 1: A Key of a Certain King – Aralthen Bo Trekkill September 1, 2023
- ch 8, I think I’m a pretty good mage September 1, 2023
- Ch 7, was personal progress supposed to feel so good? September 1, 2023
- Ch 6, wasn’t my new life in a magical world supposed to be easy? September 1, 2023
- ch5, wasn’t I supposed to be alone in the forest? September 1, 2023
- Ch 4, wasn’t I supposed to go to the town? September 1, 2023
- ch 3, wasn't I spawned a bit too far away from civilization? September 1, 2023
- Ch 2, wasn't I supposed to appear on the ground? September 1, 2023
- Ch 1, wasn't I supposed to be dead? September 1, 2023