Avine, the name recorded in the oldest records of faith concerning the creation of the world. The lands of Avine are in turmoil. A lengthy war recently ended. Casualties were terrible, but not limited to the dead alone. Breakdowns occurred in society, and kingdoms struggled with civil unrest and a never-ending stream of refugees.
Mariel Bluegale has lived a relatively uneventful life. Largely sheltered from prejudice by her parents Serin and Arwaro, she grew up in a kingdom that prospered thanks to its strictly neutral policy. But the winds of war are once more on the horizon. Peace is merely the prelude to a new, even bigger conflict, one which may be decided on the identity of one.
Release schedule: One chapter a week for the forseeable future. Reality caught up with me, this means I have to scale back my writing time considerably. I promise to finish it, but it will be in pieces, and likely around holidays.
As always, any -painful- errors (spelling, flow, consistency or time) please let me know.
- Side story: Mariel September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Prologue: The world September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Chapter 4: The Envoy September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Chapter 4,5: Storage September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Chapter 3: The Queen's Invitation September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Chapter 2: Firanen September 2, 2023
- Human Arc - Chapter 1: Mariel September 2, 2023